:: Re: [DNG] Google abandons UEFI in C…
Author: Alessandro Selli
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Google abandons UEFI in Chromebooks
On Thu, 2 Nov 2017 at 22:26:02 -0400
zap <calmstorm@???> wrote:

> >> Coreboot does load blobs for certain devices, so it shouldn't be any
> >> surprise that coreboot supports librem.
> > They did not lie about this.
> Hmm... Doesn't it seem odd though that they call themselves purism and
> haven't fully removed the intel ME stuff...?

Is this all the proof you can produce to support you silly claims that they
lied? Such a poor expoit on your side.

> I dunno, it just seems fishy to me. IF you really think I am being
> judgmental, ask the people on the trisquel forums... they go even
> further to say that they are lying scum bags who only have interest in
> money and no interest in freedom.

I still cannot see any proof. Since all you can do is repeat other
people's smear campaigns, you evidently do not have anything worth spending a
second considering.

> Me personally? Well I think they have some shady dealings but I do hope
> someday they get honest about some of the stuff they hid. If they do
> that, and clean up their act and succeed in cleaning everything up, then
> I will support them easily.

Again, allegations, smears, and no facts, nothing at all.

Alessandro