:: Re: [DNG] Google abandons UEFI in C…
Author: Taiidan@gmx.com
To: Alessandro Selli, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Google abandons UEFI in Chromebooks
On 11/02/2017 09:47 PM, Alessandro Selli wrote:

>    Yes, I know, they failed disabling ME and they stopped even trying.

Their website/marketing says that it is "disabled" when it isn't.
>    Purism
> has gone farther than anyone though possible just two years ago

They didn't make ME_cleaner or contribute to its development at all FYI,
there isn't anything special about their laptops that justifies the $2K
price tag
If one insists on a new intel laptop and doesn't mind a blobbed/ME'd
coreboot there are a variety of much less expensive options that support
me cleaner.