:: Re: [DNG] Google abandons UEFI in C…
Author: zap
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Google abandons UEFI in Chromebooks

>> Coreboot does load blobs for certain devices, so it shouldn't be any
>> surprise that coreboot supports librem.
> They did not lie about this.

Hmm... Doesn't it seem odd though that they call themselves purism and
haven't fully removed the intel ME stuff...?

I dunno, it just seems fishy to me. IF you really think I am being
judgmental, ask the people on the trisquel forums... they go even
further to say that they are lying scum bags who only have interest in
money and no interest in freedom.

Me personally? Well I think they have some shady dealings but I do hope
someday they get honest about some of the stuff they hid. If they do
that, and clean up their act and succeed in cleaning everything up, then
I will support them easily.