:: [devuan-dev] releasebot proposed al…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] releasebot proposed alternative

dears developers,

is there any progress on nextime's proposed alternative to scorsh by
evolving releasebot instead? the repository has no trace of it
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/devuan-releasebot

about scorsh, I am reviewing the RFC proposed by Katolaz and will
likely adopt the flow outlined for derivatives willing to follow this
path, among them also the distros we are working on at dyne.

on one hand its simplier to consolidate the whole infrastructure in
one, on the other is OK to have a resilient approach as outcome of
current lack of consensus. However I'm not sure how to interpret the
inactivity on the releasebot repository. It looks like a lot of
development may be happening behind the curtains, which is not exactly
the best way to go IMHO.

I may not be able to attend our wednesday meeting, as others here, but
looking forward to some communication across this channel.

ciao!