:: Re: [devuan-dev] releasebot propose…
Author: nextime
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] releasebot proposed alternative
I'm slowly working on it locally on my fucking chromebook as the container isn't yet here :(
( it was supposed to be here many days ago :(( )

Anyway, tomorrow in the morning ( 10am ) the delivery of my things will be finally here as per just scheduled 15 mins ago with the shipping company, so, a couple of days and i will push the new releasebot being able to use a decent machine.