:: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of my actio…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of my action points
On Mon, 31 Jul 2017, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> Sure... but we don't appear to have any on the new server yet....
> Better bug jaromil about getting that block of 16

there is a 16th block on the new server and an extra ip on the old,
but the extra ip on the old does not ping.

do you have any idea what is happening?

also can you or others outline what are the blockers to proceed with
an installation of the new server, keeping in mind if should be
incrementally tooled, rather than overcommitting to an effort on which
we cannot follow up within the current time costraints.

thanks!