:: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
Author: Dave Turner
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
>Thankfully the Clearlooks-Phenix-Purpy theme still handles synaptic
etc.in jessie.
>We may have to rethink the default desktop in ascii . . . and if there

will even be one . .

I was losing track of who said what when, but THAT above is what I want
to comment on!

You have enough to do, don't have a default desktop in ascii.
The choice of desktop is MINE not yours!

(I loathe synaptic with a vengeance, feel free to abandon it)

I'm a bit uncertain about that
<However note that the signature color for ascii has yet to be decided.
Long story . . .>
Does it need a default colour?
Aren't there better things to do?

On a happier note I have just bought another motorbike, a 1967 LE
Velocette and it is much more fun than anything to do with software!

DaveT