:: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
Quoting Adam Borowski (kilobyte@???):

> Unless you live in the past (I've already migrated even production systems
> from jessie -- upgrade to stretch is flawless so far), I have bad news: XFCE
> has in a good part already migrated to GTK3.

Ah. I was just going by postings to the xfce4-dev mailing list, and
doubtless overinterpreting the terse comments there. Thanks.

Well, it'll be interesting seeing how long that situation persists.

--
Cheers,                          Homo in Domu Alba, qui est iratus et habet in
Rick Moen                        artificialibus capillum:  Quod homo non sit