:: Re: [DNG] Inform DNG users their em…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Inform DNG users their email has been moved.

I'm sorry about how this is going, but I can't do anything about it.

Also I have no idea about the "moved email" issue. dng is pretty much
a default mailman setup since the beginning, nothing changed
recently. there is no approval needed to post (aka emergency
moderation) and only non-subscribers are moderated against spam.
I don't think is correct to blame frustrations to the technical setup.

IMHO The frustrations are not even due to the fact Edward has animated
the list with a process of learning C and writing applications, which
benefit Devuan too. It was all fine, people who had time and liked to
do so, chipped in. Some interventions by experienced programmers on
the list were even pretty interesting.

I think the thread started degrading with the "larcenous" lamenting,
when instead of focusing on the topic Edward started to pick up a
fight. He is definitely not a troll. There is reason in those who'd
like less generic C debate here. Perhaps such threads on learning C
should really belong to usenet's forums. I'm not sure.

however please lets avoid carrying this further, I think everyone
understood pretty much and will filter or participate accordingly.

ciao