:: [DNG] Inform DNG users their email …
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Inform DNG users their email has been moved.
Hi,

I would like to suggest DNG mail moderators/admins to consider
informing mail senders that their mail has been moved. Other email
providers like Google always duly informs its users when their email
fails to reach its destination and this notwithstanding the huge
number of gmail users.

It is rude to leave mail senders in the dark. This lately happened to
me. I mistakenly attributed the strange DNG behaviour to some
temporary failure, and resulted in myself sending the same email
several times. Some users got irritated by this resulting in abuse
being directed at me, although the perpetrator later said it was not
intended. Intended or not, it did add yet another nail to the coffin
of my commitment to the Devuan project.

I am a person who takes a very long and painful time to make certain
decisions, but when I decide, it is always final. Some people will
deem this as "drama", but truly I have been considering withdrawing
from Devuan for several months. Such a decision will be followed by a
request to have my git rights removed.

Regrettably this is the situation. Those who abuse are always
supported while I am always found to blame. This is plain
psychological abuse as it slowly erodes self confidence in one's own
perception of reality.

Edward