:: Re: [DNG] Inform DNG users their em…
Author: Simon Walter
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Inform DNG users their email has been moved.
On 07/18/2016 01:53 AM, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to suggest DNG mail moderators/admins to consider
> informing mail senders that their mail has been moved. Other email
> providers like Google always duly informs its users when their email
> fails to reach its destination and this notwithstanding the huge
> number of gmail users.

I think you might want to explain what has happened a bit more. What do
you mean by "their mail has been moved"?

Do you know how email works? Do you know how mailing lists work? Your
email reached it's destination: dng@???

You obviously have not read "how to be a hacker". You are pretty
fortunate to have a connection to the Internet. You are pretty fortunate
the Internet even exists. The only thing I am left to wonder is if you
are a troll. Though, again, I should probably apply Hanlon's razor.

You are whinny and ungrateful. If you are to make friends, you must show
yourself friendly.

Simon