:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is com…
Author: Amir
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is committing a genocide every day
Analogy for all the Europeans here. Everyone in the middle east hates
Kurds and treats them like shit. Iranians, Arabs and especially Turks.
They call them Kuffar, because Kurds are rejecting Islam as a religion
imposed on them. They also spread all this shit calling them Mountain
Turks (denying they exist) and make fun of them as peasants / deny them
jobs or any rights (especially Turkey).

Imagine this:

50 years ago the Nazis (Turkey) defeated England (Kurds) and started to
impose their German (Turkish) language banning all expressions of
English (Kurdish) culture, imprisoning people. They call England as
lower Germany (southern Turkey / mountain Turks) and commit genocide.

And German TV has non-stop propaganda brainwashing the citizens in
England that the English are terrorists. When the brutal German army
massacres civilians, Germans say it's the fault of the terrorists.

Turkish occupation of Kurdistan:

http://i.imgur.com/636pVjw.png

Do you see the Turkish flags everywhere? To Turks their flag is like a
God. They worship it and chant allah akbar. Turkish nationalists are
Nazi Germany level fascists. Nobody who aligns themselves with those
kinds of people should be tolerated.

And what is the movement in Rojava that our Turkish anarchist friend
here opposes?

* Direct democracy with street assemblies.
* Women's empowerment with women's forces and organizations.
* Pluralistic system that tolerates all peoples and promotes culture.

But Turks are so brainwashed that they refuse to even try to have a look
instead frothing at the mouth repeating terrorists! terrorists!

That's ignoring that the Kurdish movement is the greatest hope for a new
middle east that is tolerant and free. The things they've accomplished
are incredible and unprecedented *anywhere* in the world.

When a Turk says "oh but my Kurdish friend also doesn't like
terrorists", it's like when white rascists say "I'm not a rascist. I
have black friends."

You are the chicken shit hiding behind "logical arguments" to lawyer
your way out of debate and your proto-fascist views and support for
Turkish state atrocities.