:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is com…
Author: Amir
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is committing a genocide every day
In 1994 Leyla Zana—who, three years prior, had been the first Kurdish
woman elected to the Turkish parliament—was sentenced to 15 years for
"separatist speech". At her inauguration as an MP in 1991, she
reportedly identified herself as a Kurd. She took the oath of loyalty in
Turkish, as required by law, then added in Kurdish, "I have completed
this formality under duress. I shall struggle so that the Kurdish and
Turkish peoples may live together in a democratic framework." Parliament
erupted with shouts of "Separatist", "Terrorist", and "Arrest her".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_of_Kurdish_people_in_Turkey#Leyla_Zana

Keep denying the Kurds have a legitimate struggle.

You are those Turks screaming "terrorist! terrorist!" I mentioned in the
email before.

Ummm you're saying to read what the movement in Rojava struggles for?

http://www.freeocalan.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Ocalan-Democratic-Confederalism.pdf

You are obviously absolutely clueless about this issue.