:: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 5, Issue …
Author: Ста Деюс
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Dng Digest, Vol 5, Issue 11
Доброго времени суток, Didier.

Спасибо за ответ, Tue, 03 Feb 2015 12:31:33 +0100, вы писали:
>      I think it is fine that T.J.Duchene gives his opinion, although
> I disagree with him. I'm very optimistic about Systemd-free Linux, so
> optimistic that I think Devuan is simply preparing the future of
> Debian.

Sure!

>      The reason why RedHat develops and enforces systemd is clear to
> me: they have customers paying for a ready-made system that RedHat
> would maintain. They want to increase their productivity by
> introducing tools which automate things as much as possible, plus
> security-related features -- a valid sales argument. It makes full
> sense; that's their busyness model.

Which security you are talking about? systems - has a lot of poorely
tested code at one hand, that uses root-priveleges at another hand!

>      But what are Debian maintainers/developpers working for? OK they
> try to provide an OS that's usable out of the box, but for who? Sure

For those who has power over the developers|maintainers, that like
security issues of software, who need to control every person on the
planet, or occupy the planet! - And who is it?! - As usually, the
well-known planet accupants, the original capitalists, the US/UK !

> it works for Everybody, they claim, but this includes primarily
> people like themselves, geeks and hackers. And they likely will see
> geeks and hackers run away. Debian has taken a very wrong decision but
> they're going to have chances to change it.

No! They continue as it is the goal of the 4 voters and their masters:
to bind the great project to themselves.

In systemd i see pure attack on linux and the free software.

С уважением,
Ста.