:: Re: [Dng] XFCE et al
Author: Noel Torres
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] XFCE et al
On Friday, 20 de February de 2015 17:17:16 Jaromil escribió:
[...]
> please go ahead, we count on everyone here to take initiative and do
> what one thinks can be useful for the progress of this project, which is
> not just made of code, obviously.

True. There are Devuan Weekly News as well ;)

To elaborate a bit more: I am a long time Unix Administrator, but not really a
programmer. So I decided to help the project in a way I can be useful: by
creating (first) and helping (now) the weekly news.

Put shy at a side: this is not Debian, and there are no Debian Developers
looking other contributors over the shoulder.

As a shoemaker company said, Just Do It.

er Envite