:: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic on xbox
Author: Pierre
To: dynebolic
Subject: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic on xbox
Hi Guys, I have been working on my thesis for 10 years now.
I need to mod my recently bought xbox (20 euros) to install dynebolic 1.1
on it. It has several built§in features that I need :
- boot on modded xbox
- hasciicam
- openmosix preconfigured for clustering threw local network ( other xboxs
are coming)
- quickcam compatibility threw ndiswrapper
I have met the dynebolic team in 2003 at the Linux expo in London ( except
Jaromil) and I have never been impressed so much since by a "computer"
So my first question would be to early adopters of dynebolic , what are the
good modchips? where can I buy them online? all the necessary info is
either gone or hard to dig. I have a mod shop or two to visit in Paris, if
anybody has adresses?

Happy hacking to every one,
Cheers
Pierre
n.b : my thesis is in french only for now , you can hear it there :
http://archive.org/details/artificial_life_defined