:: Re: [dyne:bolic] xbox and dynebolic…
Author: Ryan
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] xbox and dynebolic 1.1.1
Hi Pierre,

I've forgotten which mod chips I used. it's been awhile now. But a quick
tip which you probably already know, it's really easy to splice
a USB connector to the controller cables, then you can use keyboards,
mice, USB drives, etc, on the Xbox. Also works vice versa, you can use
the controllers on a PC.

Ryan