:: Re: [Bricolabs] Eu-rope
Author: Rob van Kranenburg
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Eu-rope
Hi Shue Lea,

It is the perfect 'reply' in this context, embracing all:

Heine is very pleased and purring in his grave:

" Die Jungfer Europa ist verlobt
Mit dem schönsten Geniusse
Der Freiheit, sie liegen einander im Arm,
Sie schwelgen im ersten Kusse."

From Deutschland, ein Wintermarchen,

yes how far have we come with all our fear mongering and rhetoric. 580.000
suicides in EU every 10 years, 420.000 dead in traffic and a few hundred
people blown up (and every individual a tragedy lets be sure about that)
but that's where state-capital parses 30 billion euro or so to in
anti-terror measures, incredible, but it won't last, we will see more
pressure for open data in policy and internet of things will bring us our
own data sets on cheap hardware so we finally can start building systems
that parse investments to real assets (how are you doing today?:) and real
threats (that car from the left - hmm turning cars into biking carts, now
that is a nice thought on a monday morning :)

salut, Rob