:: Re: [Bricolabs] Eu-rope
Author: Patrice Riemens
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Eu-rope
No idea about the focus group (usually told "we want to convey this
message, what do you think?" - wrong Q, just let'm watch & think for
themselves), but please note the target audience (16-24), which I think
will 'get it' (the message). Ergo: you guys are a bunch of doomsaying
crocodiles!

Cheers, p & the Dinosaurs!