:: Re: [DNG] Lua
Author: karl
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Lua
olbigtenor:
> On Sat, Oct 19, 2024 at 8:39 AM Kevin Chadwick via Dng
> <dng@???> wrote:
> >
> > 19 Oct 2024 13:28:12 o1bigtenor via Dng <dng@???>:
> >
> > > When it comes to PID control - - - my digging around (some time ago
> > > but in the last year or so) it would seem that fortran just owns that corner
> >
> > What do you mean by pid control; setreseuid?
> >
> I was looking into was PID control even meant.

code for a pid regulator is here, look in pid.h for doc.:
https://aspodata.se/git/c/libaspocontrol/

plain PID:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PID_regulator

for a more advance regulator:
https://www.ti.com/lit/an/slva662/slva662.pdf

more on the subject:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_theory
https://fab.cba.mit.edu/classes/865.21/topics/control/01_intro.html
https://stevefrank.org/control/controlBook.pdf

One thing to look out for is that you will probably change the
controller parameters in a running system, that your parameter
change doesn't make the regulation take a jump.

> the fortran language has some very interesting and
> useful constructs
> which make programming a pid control much more straightforward.

What constructs, show me.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar