:: Re: [DNG] Email Backup
Author: Martin Steigerwald
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Email Backup
Radhitya via Dng - 14.10.24, 00:28:49 MESZ:
> thank you for your answer and question.
>
> more precisely my question is: i want to backup imap emails on my server
> automatically.

There are tools that can sync the contents of an IMAP account elsewhere.

I am not up to date of what is the best tool nowadays. I used some older
tool to migrate a mail account a long time ago.

apt search imap sync

reveals some of the available options.

Maybe someone other has more insight.

Or you aim to tell Claws Mail to synchronize all mails to local storage if
possible and backup them from there. Or Claws Mail has a function to
backup all mails.

That are some of the options that come to my mind.

--
Martin