:: Re: [DNG] controlling javascript
Author: ashigaru53
To: dng_at_lists.dyne.org_ashigaru53@duck.com
Subject: Re: [DNG] controlling javascript
FWIW:
Because disabling java script is such a pain for websites to work nowadays.... Have you looked at firejail?
It sandboxes firefox and any other stuff you put into it's launcher and prevents them from accessing anything outside of their own folder. You can sandbox thunderbird, libreoffice, gimp, anything you want.
It is in most all distros package managers already especially debian.

Also mullvad-browser is a firefox browser pre-configured by the mullvad people in conjunction with tor project. You need tor for it.
Mullvad's philosophy is security by obscurity. Worth the read in my book. Very nice. I use it for general browsing.
Mullvad for general browsing and firefox containers to isolate sites to the same container each time like ebay, amazon, individual bank sites, etc. I must have 20 firefox containers and individualize each site
73
charles