:: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
Author: Martin Steigerwald
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
Tom via Dng - 27.06.24, 08:37:05 CEST:
> On 27 Jun 2024, at 13:20, Simon Walter <simon@???> wrote:
> > Or maybe you have evidence of a sellout? Who on the deb tech committee
> > got paid under the table?
>
> Debian developer and systemd package maintainer Luca Boccassi works for
> Microsoft, if that’s what you were asking about?

This is not really an answer to Simon's question.

I doubt that anyone from the Technical Committee got paid for voting for
Systemd.

It think it is important to be accurate. Accusations without evidence are
not helping the cause of furthering alternative init systems. Instead they
give a good attack surface for people criticizing the Systemd critics.

--
Martin