:: Re: [DNG] Backup methods for Devuan
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Adrian Zaugg
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Backup methods for Devuan
A little late to the party with: BackupPC

It's not what you have been asking for but its worth mentioning. BackupPC is a
backup server solution, which can backup many clients (using different
methods, one being rsync over ssh). It has a stone age WebGUI for controlling
all aspects of the backup and for direct or indirect restoration of files. It
works as well on the local machine. The backup pool is deduplicated and
compressed. It gives you time series of your data. It's packaged.
See: https://backuppc.github.io/backuppc/

I use it on a dedicated backup server that backs up many of my machines. I
have been using it for years now and was always happy with it. You should have
another backup solution for offline backups and full restores in addition,
that gets your machine back in a bootable state.

Regards, Adrian.

In der Nachricht vom Saturday, 25 May 2024 20:07:55 CEST schrieb nisp1953 via
Dng: