:: Re: [DNG] Backup methods for Devuan
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Charles
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng@lists.dyne.org
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Backup methods for Devuan
FWIW-
I have used restic backup for quite some time and highly recommend it.
It is fast also and does incremental.
I wrote a small script to weekly check and prune the repositories and it works flawlessly. It also does a keep n-daily, n-monthly, n-yearly as you see fit.
73
Charles