:: Re: [DNG] What is an init system?
Author: sawbona
To: Steve Litt
Subject: Re: [DNG] What is an init system?
On 15 May 2024 at 21:39, Steve Litt wrote:

> ... poettering ... ... withheld this info ... ... and
> in fact lied ...

> Don Armstrong ... ... knew this was a lie.

Surprise !!!!

Not. 8^/

Like I have said before with respect to systemd:

---

We must not lose sight of the fact that this is *not* happening
(primarily) to rid the Linux ecosystem of Devuan per se.

ie: it isn't about Debian wanting to kill Devuan, it is about Debian
being infiltrated and taken over by MS/IBM/RH.

Devuan (and derivatives) demise is just collateral damage.

Once Debian is infiltrated/absorbed by MS, the whole Linux ecosystem
will be doomed and MS will have achieved its goal.

---

If everyone involved gets these facts into their collective heads and
properly processes them, there will be no more surprises.

Best,

A.