:: Re: [DNG] RAM errors
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] RAM errors
On Thursday 09 November 2023 at 18:12:32, Antony Stone wrote:

> I must try asking my local PC supplier for one of those.
>
> I think my budget might stretch only to 24 TB RAM, though.

Note: this was a comment in jest, in cast that wasn't obvious.

However, I also recieved an off-list request to explain the sig accompanying
it, from an address whose mail provider rejects replies, therefore I am
replying here:

> It may not seem obvious, but (6 x 5 + 5) x 5 - 55 equals 5!

6 x 5 = 30

30 + 5 = 35

35 x 5 = 175

175 - 55 = 120

5! = 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 120

Antony.

--
"Life is just a lot better if you feel you're having 10 [small] wins a day
rather than a [big] win every 10 years or so."

- Chris Hadfield, former skiing (and ski racing) instructor