:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Support Libertarians…
Author: Quiliro
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Support Libertarians Run For Pres Argentina Oct 22 2023 - Javier Milei - Bitcoin
Thank you very much for your response and for the information which you
have provided.

El 2023-10-03 20:58, grarpamp escribió:
> On 9/25/23, Quiliro <kiliro@???> wrote:
>> searches freedom
>
> One is free to choose their own economic models,
> including leveraging Agorism Crypto etc, so long as
> you don't force others to do so.
> Same for whatever social models you wish to be
> part of with peers who have freely chosen the same.

That sounds good. What does not sound good is that the current
situation promotes freedom for capital and not freedom for people.
Liberalism proposes more of that. Why not propose instead to liberate
people and restrict capital? Everyone is a person. Capital is only
owned by a few people.

>> Why support such a movement?
>
> Why? Because the world is rapidly trending "globalism"
> "one world govt" and "total control 1984" in effect. So you need
> a bunch of places out there going in independent directions to
> keep free from that. It doesn't matter if those places are your own
> preferred forms, what matters is that you're supporting the very
> idea that such development and free diversity is itself valid.
> That others, including yourselves, are free to do the same.

The current globalism is liberalism. Thus, oposing globalism is hence
oposing liberalism.

> Do people support "North Korea" or "Venezuela" or "Cuba"
> etc as independent experiments, or at least the right of the
> peoples and all to self-determine, to secede, or to annex oneself,
> to own freehold allodial land, to hold and give your own money, etc.
> Or do people cheer for Davos, CN, RU, US, G20, Islam... and
> those places, and mass formation psyop "democracy", and so
> on, owning all over top of you everywhere.

Those countries give power to capital. It is just state capitalism,
facism.

Islam is a religion. Like all religions, it is based on voluntary
servitude.

> If someone says "I'm an An-*"... well given that the "An" part
> has never been tried anywhere in any flavor or degree, then
> it needs a chance, develop, and support. You're already losing
> all freedom to the G20 cabal etc, so you have nothing to lose by
> doing so. And everything to gain as some of the new variety of
> "An's" begin to become much more attractive and free :)

I think that anything can be tried on small scale. There is no need to
test on a big scale like Buenos Aires to prove a concept. I do think
that Anarchism must be tested. But it must start on the roots first:
the family, the school, the neighborhood. Then it will be natural on
the general level.

People do not believe in freedom. They believe in themselves. They
always want to follow someone. Without autonomy there is not freedom.
Followers will never want autonomy.

> Here are some links if people like to follow part
> of the topic in Argentina...
>
> https://milei2023.com.ar/
> https://lalibertadavanza.com.ar/
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_2023_Argentine_general_election
>
> Javier Milei
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwKZnJ48oXRCCGCQbL1BPSA
> La Libertad Avanza
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsf4Zm0Nka98N-75xElq0WQ
>
> Milei in English
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQsAfAV_YtDncsu1wuzTZA
> President Milei in English
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNW-Ry8lxYi0675aEHwjXjw
> Javier Milei English
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzvxf7ibaSWuwxcpEFGdvEg
> Milei In English
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFI3LBVunyAaE5ywHNCctxA
> Javier Milei English Sub
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbl54nj1On24IOY4tT4uSzA

I can see Milei uses the same rhetoric as all other politicians.
Provoking basic emotions on people who want to be led does not create
lions. It creates sheep.

If people really want to know who to believe, it is simple to know.
Disregard politician's words completely. Just follow their actions. In
fact, believe the opposite of what they say. Politicians know what to
say in order to make others act. That is not liberty. It is
manipulation. True libertarians ask, not tell.

--
Saluton.
Esteban Ordóñez