:: Re: [DNG] bookworm without systemd
Author: Alexis PM
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] bookworm without systemd

With your previous
If you want Debian without systemd, use Devuan.
this email thread would have ended perfectly, full stop.

If it's a troll: Don't feed the troll.

Unfortunately this other email may cause this email thread to become a mire that can spread a lot in an unproductive but aggressive discussion about demons and enemies.

I hope we can end this here, to focus on talking about how to further improve Devuan.
     En viernes, 21 de julio de 2023, 17:53:47 CEST, Steve Litt <slitt@???> escribió:

capercally.bleery670@??? said on Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:13:29 -0700

>https://diziet.dreamwidth.org/15336.html
>
>--
>Ian

words of past trolls John Hughes, Tobias Hunger, T.J Duchene, and
Martijn Dekkers?

This Ian guy has gone where no troll has gone before: He's still at
it eight full years after Devuan started. Even Hughes, Hunger, Duchene
and Dekkers long ago realized that Devuan is here to stay, and went on
to do what trolls do when their trollism doesn't work. But here comes
Ian, the new kid in town, eight years too late, making a fool of
himself.

SteveT

Steve Litt