:: Re: [devuan-dev] Accessing DNG and …
Author: Ralph Ronnquist
To: devuan-dev
Dyne's mailing list service ha moved to

    https://lists.dyne.org/

albeit by what appears to be a somehwat partial and incomplete process
that in particular has left out forward-pointing from the old mailing
list services.

So, today you may find devuan-dev posts at

    https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/list/devuan-dev.en.html

and correspondingly the DNG posts at

    https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/list/dng.en.html

hth