:: [devuan-dev] Accessing DNG and devu…
Author: Olaf Meeuwissen
To: dng-owner, devuan-dev-owner
CC: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Accessing DNG and devuan-dev mailing list archives
Hi,

Rather often I find myself wanting to cross-reference mail to the DNG
and devuan-dev mailing lists, beit in mail or issues on git.devuan.org
but the archives are not accessible.

The DNG info page[0] claims the archives are only available to list
members but I have not be able to access them, not even via the Dng
Subscribers form at the bottom of that page.

The devuan-dev mailing list[1] has no such documented restriction but the
link to the archives[2] gives me a 404 Not Found.