:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Unix + Guns + Crypto…
Author: Caleb James DeLisle
To: System undo crew, grarpamp
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Unix + Guns + Crypto + Voluntary = Freedom ?
Our age is marked by decadence and frivolousness, a significant part of "winning the war" is simply
in our own minds reaching a state of honor, diligence and moderation.

Freedom allows both honor and debasement alike. But freedom allows decentralization - and with
decentralization, those marked by decadence and frivolousness are unable to co-opt the productive
effort of those who seek the high road.

Thanks,
Caleb