:: Re: [DNG] About the /usr merge
Author: Kenn Thyrsted
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] About the /usr merge
Good, but... Isn't this an "How do you make people buy the big_Cola"
argument.

I get that resources may dictate that this is not the hill to die on,
but i fear that relentless potterization will bring "death to linux'
freedom of choice" by "a thousand cuts".

Maybe there should be a list of 'unwanted - but tolerated -
potterisations' with some short description of the annoyance and why it
would be preferable to not having it.

Not for starting any polarisation, or interdistrowar, just as a "why we
are sad to see this option dissapear (too)"-kind of list.

Kenn