:: Re: [DNG] Trying to install pipewir…
Author: hal
To: tempforever, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Trying to install pipewire-alsa on Chimera

On 1/9/23 08:25, tempforever wrote:
<snip>

> It looks like you need the backports version of pipewire and
> libpipewire-0.3.0
>
> Try, apt install -t chimaera-backports pipewire libpipewire-0.3.0
> pipewire-alsa
>
> Of course, this assumes you have chimaera-backports in your apt
> sources.  You may need to add it.

Thanks! backports repo is indeed defined. I had to change libpipewire-0.3.0 to libpipewire-0.3-0 (note the leading "-0" on the end) in case anyone else runs into this. Appreciate the help!

# apt install -t chimaera-backports pipewire libpipewire-0.3-0 pipewire-alsa
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
The following additional packages will be installed:
libpipewire-0.3-common libpipewire-0.3-modules libspa-0.2-modules libwireplumber-0.4-0 pipewire-bin pipewire-pulse wireplumber
Suggested packages:
libspa-0.2-bluetooth wireplumber-doc
Recommended packages:
dbus-user-session
libpipewire-0.3-common libpipewire-0.3-modules libwireplumber-0.4-0 pipewire pipewire-alsa pipewire-bin pipewire-pulse wireplumber
libpipewire-0.3-0 libspa-0.2-modules
2 upgraded, 8 newly installed, 0 to remove and 175 not upgraded.
Need to get 2,151 kB of archives.