:: Re: [DNG] Do I need to upgrade my k…
Author: Ludovic Bellière
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Do I need to upgrade my kernel?
Hello Jonathan.

Try doing a ``apt full-upgrade`` instead. When packages are kept back, it
usually means that other packages needs to be uninstalled for them to install.
By default, that's a no-no on debian. The usage of ``full-upgrade`` tells the
apt tool that it's okay and expected to uninstall packages to move forward.

Be sure to review the changes though, so you do not end up with a broken system.

Cheers,
         Ludovic