:: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of the SLiM…
Author: Rob Pearce
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of the SLiM login manager project
On 22/12/2022 04:57, Boian Bonev wrote:
> I did try the following combinations, all succeeded:
>
> sbuild/amd64
> sbuild/i386
> gbp/amd64
>
> Please share the errors that you get.

I've downloaded your commits and tried again (after rebooting the VM)
and I don't get errors, just the attached warnings. I see you've removed
the upstart file, so that was presumably the only error I'd been seeing
(though it was fatal so I couldn't be sure until that was resolved).

Strangely, I now get three "patch-not-forwarded-upstream" warnings,
which I hadn't previously been getting. Possibly that's a compat rule
change, as they are the ones that have a Debian reference.

You will note that one of the overrides you removed as redundant is
still needed when I build it, as the false positive is being triggered.

Thanks,

Rob

P.S. I'm still learning my way round git/gitea and haven't figured out
how to properly "cherry pick" your changes into my repo.

--
Maintainer of the <href="https://sourceforge.net/projects/slim-fork/">SLiM Login Manager fork</a>