:: Re: [DNG] loss of keyboard input
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Lars Noodén
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] loss of keyboard input
On 14.12.2022 13.22, Haines Brown wrote:
> In the course of the night I lost keyboard input. Numlock and Caps
> Lockkey LEDs do not turn on. Mouse is OK. I went to replug my PS2
> keyboard and the PS2-USB adpater separated.
>
> A replacement keyboard and adapter in different USB port do not work.

I get a similar problem from time to time but only after resuming from
sleep, maybe 1 out of 20 times. That's on both plain Devuan and with
PeppermintOS Devuan edition, over many kernel updates. Plugging in a
spare keyboard always does the trick for me, though.

Another possibility would be to use the mouse to activate 'suspend' from
a menu and then see if the keyboard is available once again after
resuming. That has also worked for me but not knowing the cause of your
outage it is only a wild guess.

/Lars