:: Re: [DNG] loss of keyboard input
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Haines Brown
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] loss of keyboard input
Tito, thanks, but I'm still at a loss

One of mu HD partitions needs fsck, and so can't even boot to the log in
prompt (can't type Ctkl-D to enter maintenance). Can't get into BIOS either.

Substituted keyboard and cable; pulled all other USB devices.

Don't see how I can run a C program with no keyboard.

Hardware is quite new.

Can you recommend an internet discussion list for hardware troubleshooting?
Hate to think I may have to replace the motherboard.

Haines