:: Re: [DNG] Prototype Calamares Image
Author: john faulk
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Prototype Calamares Image
just made the account! Hopefully I'm doing this right, never used a mailing
list before, heh.

In the time I was waiting, I actually fixed the desktop bug!

Attached are screenshots of the installer, with my artwork included, hope I
attached them correctly!

-John (Known hereon by my handle DarthReplicant, I *think* I put that in
correctly when I made the account)