:: [devuan-dev] Prototype Calamares Im…
Author: john faulk
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Prototype Calamares Image
To whom it may concern,

This morning I made a post to the dng mailing list detailing a prototype
XFCE Calamares image for Devuan 4. It utilizes my own fork of
calamares-settings-debian, aptly named calamares-settings-devuan. It says
in the post I could not get the desktop icon to work, this got fixed not
long after the post, so the package is 100% fully functioning now. I would
like to be able to work with the group somehow on this matter, even if it's
just sharing my knowledge on the subject and posting the courses on github
or gitlab. If you are interested, please by all means contact me.

-John