:: Re: [DNG] chimaera install problem
Author: Adrian Zaugg
To: Peter Duffy
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] chimaera install problem
Hi Peter

Good if your new system boots up afterwards! Go to a console and run as root

    tasksel --new-install

and complete the installation like this. If you're missing other packages
install them with apt, e.g.

    apt install openntpd

...to have time synchronisation.

Regards, Adrian.

In der Nachricht vom Tuesday, 6 September 2022 13:10:47 CEST steht: