:: Re: [DNG] chimaera install problem
Author: Peter Duffy
To: DNG
Subject: Re: [DNG] chimaera install problem
Adrian and Olaf - thanks for the comments.

This is definitely the expired key problem - so at the moment, chimaera
can't be installed via the netinstall image. Probably the same for
other devuan versions.

Adrian - I tried changing the date as you suggested. That doesn't work
- I now get a message in the log saying:

"http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/chimaera/InRelease is not valid
yet"

I found that I could get the install to complete if I told it to ignore
the error, and the resulting system would boot. However, it's obviously
just the bare-bones base system from the netinstall image.

Are the netinstall images going to be re-generated fairly soon? If not,
is it worth while thinking of a way of importing the new key into the
install process?