:: Re: [DNG] recommendations for files…
Author: o1bigtenor
CC: Devuan ML
Subject: Re: [DNG] recommendations for filesystem
On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 4:57 PM Rod Rodolico via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> You did not say what you wanted to do with this. Workstation? Dedicated
> file server? That makes a big difference.

My main machine is sorta weird.
Its a workstation and it supervises servers so its clearly everything
and nothing
at the same time.
At present I've only got one test server (where I'm testing software, processes
and trying things) but likely will be up to at least 4 inside of 6 to 8 months.

Life is interesting.

It would seem that the official skuttlebutt is dependent upon whether one is a
debian family or a redhat family fan. It would be oh so nice if there was just
even a wee bit of 'get along' in the Linux family but the oneupmanship game
is very much alive and well.

Regards