:: Re: [devuan-mirrors] Making the Dev…
Author: Carlos
To: devuan-mirrors
Subject: Re: [devuan-mirrors] Making the Devuan package mirrors DNS-RR better.
onefang (onefang_devuan@???) wrote on Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 12:00:22PM -03:
> So we advertise in the release notes that DNS Round-Robin package mirrors
> update every 30 minutes, yet you don't all do that. Some are updated 1,
> 2, or 3 hours.
>
> Can we fix that please?

I've just changed devuan.c3sl.ufpr.br to 30min, was every hour.

> > If your mirror has weekly update statistics less than
> > 100%, please let me know what your update frequency is.

The mirror check page is confusing. We appear also as
sagres.c3sl.ufpr.br and flagged as not in the RR. What does it mean?

I also don't understand the warnings about redirection of some
packages to security.debian.org and debian.c3sl.ufpr.br. Is it because
these are different? Anyway I've just changed it to point only to us.

Further, we're not listed in https://www.devuan.org/get-devuan.
Probably it's because we don't have the isos. How can we be a mirror
for this as well?