:: Re: [DNG] snetaid debs...
Author: aitor
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] snetaid debs...
Hi,

On 1/11/21 19:48, aitor wrote:

> The code of simple-netaid is ready to use:
>

> - libnetaid: the shared library
> https://gitea.devuan.dev/aitor_czr/libnetaid/src/branch/gbp-master <https://gitea.devuan.dev/aitor_czr/libnetaid/src/branch/gbp-master>
> - snetaid: the daemon
>
> https://gitea.devuan.dev/aitor_czr/snetaid/src/branch/gbp-master <https://gitea.devuan.dev/aitor_czr/snetaid/src/branch/gbp-master>
> - simple-netaid-cdk: the ncurses interface
>
> https://gitea.devuan.dev/aitor_czr/simple-netaid-cdk/src/branch/gbp-master <https://gitea.devuan.dev/aitor_czr/simple-netaid-cdk/src/branch/gbp-master>
> Packages will be available in a few hours...
> Sorry for the delay, and thanks for your interest in the project :)
> Cheers,
> Aitor.

Done:

https://www.gnuinos.org/simple-netaid/ <https://www.gnuinos.org/simple-netaid/>

Packages have been tested in a fresh install of devuan chimaera. The dependency on libpstat (Jude Nelson)
might be replaced with pwdx (maybe...) Please, don't forget to configure your /etc/network/interfaces properly.
Next packages will consist of a status icon in both Gtk and Qt. I have them working.

Shortly i'll test simple-netaid in other distributions. Specially, I look forward to build packages for Void Linux,
including also ifupdown -available in github for other distros, de(b|v)uan aside.

Feedback is welcome.

Cheers,

Aitor.