:: Re: [DNG] KUserFeedback
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] KUserFeedback
tito via Dng said on Sun, 5 Sep 2021 09:52:11 +0200

>Hi,
>while reading the latest edition of the PCLinuxOS Magazine,
>I've found this interesting article about KUserFeedback
>at https://pclosmag.com/html/Issues/202109/page09.html
>which relevant parts I copy here for ease of discussion:
>
>" Recently, there was a debate on the PCLinuxOS forum about KDE

This is offtopic but I think it needs being said: I kicked all things
KDE off my system for exactly the same reason I never let systemd on my
system: A monolithic mess with gratuitious interconnections.

The one difference between KDE and systemd is that at least KDE showed
the good grace not to sabotage systems it was removed from.

SteveT

Steve Litt