:: Re: [DNG] License for the DNG creat…
Author: Antonio A. Rendina
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] License for the DNG created software guide
Normally the modification should be sent to the maintainer that should
apply the modification to the official version. If someone decide to
fork and change the document you should not care, because it's not your
document anymore.

For example if you proceed with, git you will receive the patches as per
tradition, or following the rules that you can set.

Actually, I don't think it's a big deal.