:: Re: [DNG] Fw: Testers for Chimaera …
Author: Ralph Ronnquist
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fw: Testers for Chimaera alpha netinstall iso
Hmm the installer iso's are built with the "installer-iso" project
https://git.devuan.org/devuan/installer-iso.git
using the branch amd64-chimaera-sudo (or i386-..)

This enumerates the udebs (in udeb-sets.mk.tmpl) and it doesn't seem to
be upset .. it only pulls in libffi7 so evidently not any of those
udebs. In fact, I tried grep libffi6 through its package files with
empty result. These are all chimaera and not ceres of course.

One thing that springs to mind is "newlisp" which depended on libffi6
on beowulf and libffi7 on chimaera; I'm not sure if that is relevant
for you, but I think I added it to vdev some winters ago, and I believe
you might be using vdev...

Ralph.