:: Re: [DNG] Fw: Testers for Chimaera …
Author: aitor
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fw: Testers for Chimaera alpha netinstall iso
Hi Ralph,

On 18/6/21 0:24, Ralph Ronnquist via Dng wrote:
> The Chimaera alpha netinstall ISOs version dated 14-Jun-2021 or later
> now include "the final" versions of the forked udebs, and they need
> testing to confirm that it is ready for RC1 in the coming month.

How are you building debian-installer in chimaera? I did it several
times in ceres,
but i'm still getting some .udeb dependency issues in testing. For
instance, libff6 has
been replaced by libff7, but there's still something depending on it.

Are you passing flags like "--ignore-errors --keep-going" to the make
command, maybe?

Cheers,

Aitor.