:: Re: [DNG] desktop-live chimaera iso…
Author: Gastón
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] desktop-live chimaera isos
On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 11:58:10AM +0200, Andreas Messer wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 03:56:24PM -0300, Gastón via Dng wrote:
> > > 2. Desktop PC, CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3000+, GPU: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440,
> > > RAM: 3GB.
> > >·
> > > In this PC the problem did not disappear deactivating AppArmor.
> > >·
> > > Possibilities:
>
> You could test what happens when running glxgears (in mesa-utils
> package) in unsynchronized mode for a while. (It will put some load
> on the GPU):
>
> $ vblank_mode=0 glxgears

After a few minutes of starting the same effect is produced as in XFCE
4.16 with the Compositor activated, the screen freezes, the mouse cursor
moves but the buttons do not respond.

I am now using XFCE 4.10, the version that came with Jessie, with
Compositor enabled and I am not experiencing screen freezes.

--
gast0n